After graduating from John Marshall High School in 1981, I enrolled at the University of Texas-San Antonio and earned a BBA in Accounting/Finance in 1985. Upon graduation, I was hired by the Department of Treasury and relocated to Bryan/College Station field office. During my tour in 1986, I enrolled at Texas A&M University to earn an MBA.
After spending 5 years as a federal agent, I entered into private practice in 1991 and formed E. Villanueva & Associates-Tax Liability Consultants of San Antonio & South Texas. My accounting/tax practice is federally licensed by the Department of Treasury-Internal Revenue Service and continues to grow. My firm has been representing taxpayers successfully before the IRS in San Antonio and South Texas.
I have had the fortune of creating and operating other businesses which include and oil & gas venture and commercial real estate holdings.
In 2001, I relocated my family to Helotes. My wife, Debbie and daughters, Christina and Marissa, are proud residents and volunteers in our community. Christina attends Texas A&M-Corpus Christi and is majoring in
Criminal Justice and Marissa attends UTSA majoring in Physics. As proud parents of future professionals, we continue to stress volunteerism in any capacity in our Helotes community.
PROFESSIONAL / PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
- Business Management
- Finance / Accounting
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Leasing and Sales
- Oil and Gas Exploration
- Federal and State Taxation
- Federal and State Licensed Tax Professional
- Self Employed for 28 Years
- Former Federal Agent – DOT
- Casa Helotes Senior Center Board President
- Helotes Humane Society Accountant
- Helotes Historical Society Treasurer
- Big Brothers and Sisters Mentor
- Jefferson Middle School Mentorship Program Mentor
- Chesapeake HOA Treasurer
- Hunters Creek HOA Board Member
- Port of Call HOA Treasurer